Coinbase has integrated PayPal and users are now able to sell BTC and have their USD funds deposited to a PayPal wallet. Coinbase is offering PayPal cash-out for US users only right now. In the future, Coinbase will add support for other countries and to support buys through PayPal as well.
Coinbase launched debit card buys a few months ago. With the addition of credit card support, Coinbase is getting closer to the world where customers can purchase bitcoin with any card in their wallet.
Both services are currently in beta. Coinbase will invite more users to each service over the next few weeks, and they will be expanding to more countries in the coming months.
Sign up with Coinbase and buy Bitcoin for $100 to receive $10 FREE. Go to Coinbase now.
Coinbase is a bitcoin exchange company. It facilitates bitcoin to fiat in 26 countries. Coinbase makes bitcoin transactions in 190 countries worldwide. Read our Coinbase review.
Buy bitcoin with PayPal
You can also buy Bitcoin with PayPal in other ways.
- Use Localbitcoins to get Bitcoin via PayPal. Localbitcoins is a bitcoin peer-to-peer exchange. Go to Localbitcoins.
- Get a free account on Virwox.
- Select to deposit your funds with PayPal. It´s a limited amount of money each day. However, if your transactions are successful, it´s possible to increase such limits.
- When your money is at your Virwox account, Select the “Place a sell order” button or the USD/SLL button. Buy Second Life Linden for USD or EUR.
- When you have SLL, you can use them to buy Bitcoins, BTC for short. Select the “BTC/SLL” option.
- Select the number of Bitcoins you want to buy.
- When you have the Bitcoins, hit the “withdraw” button to transfer the bitcoins to any wallet.
- Add your bitcoin address and select “request withdrawal”.
With Paxful exchange its possible to buy Bitcoin instant with a Paypal account or Western Union and other electronic wallets.