Buy Bitcoin PayPal presents how you buy cryptocurrency via LocalBitcoins, Virwox, Paxful or Paybis.
Buy Bitcoin PayPal
It is not very easy to buy Bitcoin via PayPal. However, there are a few companies that have made this possible. Often the exchange rate is higher than traditional exchanges where you can use Bank wire or Credit card. Still, many people have funds at PayPal and find this convenient.
LocalBitcoins is a peer-to-peer Bitcoin exchange that let you buy Bitcoin via PayPal.
- Create an account on Local Bitcoins.
- Find sellers that are accepting PayPal for Bitcoin.
- Choose a seller who has a good feedback.
- Press the buy bitcoins button and then, you will be able to exchange PayPal for Bitcoins.
- Create an account on Virwox.
- Select to deposit your funds with PayPal.
- When your money is deposited, place a sell order for USD/SSL. You will receive SLL in your account.
- With your SLL you can buy Bitcoins in the “BTC/SLL” market.
- When you have bought Bitcoins for your SLL you can withdraw your Bitcoins to any Bitcoin wallet.
- Write your Bitcoin address and select “request withdrawal”.
Paxful is a peer-to-peer exchange as Localbitcoins. You need to find sellers that accept PayPal as a payment method.
- Create an account at Paxful.
- Find sellers that are accepting PayPal for Bitcoin manually or automatic.
- Choose a seller who has a good feedback and press buy.
- Create an account on Paybis.
- Enter the amount of PayPal you want to sell or the amount of Bitcoin you want to buy.
- Go through the verification process (24/7 support).
- Once you have completed your purchase you will receive Bitcoins almost immediately