Genesis Mining Review
Genesis Mining Review with ROI, payouts, profitability, contracts and more.
Genesis Mining Review
Genesis mining review presents ROI, payouts, profitability, contracts, risks and much more. The cloud mining company is one of the largest cryptocurrency cloud mining provider. They have mining farms in different locations all around the world. These are Iceland, Canada and Bosnia. Genesis offers SHA-256, X 11 and Scrypt mining. The company has more than 300.000 members and is definitely the largest cloud miner by the number of users. Genesis also has their own blog about bitcoin. They update this with company related news once a week.
The site is translated into several languages. Examples are Russian, Spanish, English and Chinese. Genesis sends online webinars once every month. During the webinars, Genesis sometimes film their mining farms. Furthermore, they also answer questions from their members. They can also release new campaigns.
Genesis Mining Review – Summary
- This is a summary of the Genesis mining review
- Return on Investment(ROI) – The return of the investment is hard to predict. It's dependant on bitcoin price, mining difficulty, and competition. Return on investment is about 15 %. It can be up to 40 % if Bitcoin price rise.
- Risk – The risk is Medium/High. Mining competition is hard and bitcoin price is quite volatile.
- Withdraw investment – This is not possible.
- Support – Support is available in different formats: F.A.Q., contact form, email and physical address. Support is fast and good.
- Passive investment – The investment is completely passive. You can choose to allocate your mining power(optional).
- Our experience – This is a reliable actor that is prepared for harder competition and falling bitcoin price.
- Payment methods are Bitcoin, Credit card, Wire, Litecoin, Darkcoin and Dogecoin.
- Withdraws are made by daily payouts to your bitcoin wallet. Get a bitcoin wallet here COINBASE.
Our experience with Genesis mining
Our experience with Genesis mining is good. Genesis mining is a big and transparent actor. They always pay on time and have a reliable support. The support is fast and the company is customer minded. We have joined a couple of webinars to see the mining farms. Last time we joined a webinar Genesis released technical news. This was about a smart energy saving system of their cooling system.
Genesis mining on forum and reviews
Genesis mining has a good reputation on forums and reviews. The company is trustworthy and one of the most transparent cloud miners. They are always top-ranked in cloud mining. Often they are the first choice in different ranking sites. Their general reputation at forums is good. Some people report low payouts. Payouts will get lower if bitcoin price decrease. Also, the other way around is true. The payout will increase if bitcoin price gets higher.
Genesis mining contracts
Genesis mining contracts are available for different type of algorithms. These are SHA 256, Ethereum and X11 cloud mining. Genesis offers you to allocate your mining power with X 11 contracts. This lets you choose what coin you want to mine. You can also do it the convenient way and choose automatic allocation. By doing this, Genesis will mine the most profitable coin for the moment. For the most part, this is Bitcoin.
- SHA 256 or Bitcoin cloud mining
- Ethereum or Ether cloud mining
- X11 or Dash cloud mining
- Zcash cloud mining
- Scrypt cloud mining
- Monero cloud mining
Genesis offers you to allocate your mining power with X 11 contracts. This lets you choose what coin you want to mine. You can also do it the convenient way and choose automatic allocation. By doing this, Genesis will mine the most profitable coin for the moment. For the most part, this is Bitcoin.
Cloud Mining Risks
All in all, there are the following three main cloud mining risks to consider.
- The price of the coin.
- Mining difficulty.
- Mining competition.
In addition to Bitcoin cloud mining, Genesis Mining offers altcoin cloud mining. The contracts run for either 1 year or a lifetime. The investment is very passive. It´s not possible to withdraw the initial investment. But you have the ability to allocate your mining power with X 11 contracts. You can choose which coin you like to mine. It´s possible to choose to automate allocation.
Genesis Mining Profitability
Genesis Mining profitability was calculated 2017-04-03. All calculations describe how many days it takes to break-even the cost of the contract.
SHA 256 lifetime contract (Bitcoin cloud mining): 793 days
Ether coud mining: 355 days
Scrypt cloud mining: 270 days
Dash X 11 cloud mining: 202 days
Zcash cloud mining: 1080 days
Monero cloud mining: 575 days
Invest in Genesis mining
- Here we guiding how to invest in Genesis mining
- Read our Genesis mining review
- Go to Genesis-mining.com.
- Choose to Sign up in upper right corner.
- Confirm your email.
- Login at Genesis-mining.com.
- Choose Upgrade Hashpower in the left menu.
- Click payment type in the lower right menu.
- Choose type of hashpower
- Lifetime Bitcoin cloud mining contracts.
- 1 Year Ether cloud mining contracts.
- 2 Year X 11 cloud mining contracts.
- Drag the line horizontally and choose the size of the contract.
- Choose Continue.
- Genesis mining promo code "allcloud" for 3 % off.
- Choose to agree on terms.
- Confirm order.
- You will receive a confirmation by email when your contract is active.