BitValve VS LocalCoinSwap VS HodlHodl
What is BitValve?
In addition, there are over 300+ payment methods from anywhere in the world.
BitValve guarantees the safety of the transaction by acting as a safe escrow until both parties have completed the trades.
What is a peer-to-peer exchange?
P2P exchanges facilitate direct transactions between individual users. This occurs in the following manner:
- A seller creates a selling offer on the P2P platform. (This includes price, amount, and buying method)
- A buyer scrolls the recommendations published on the P2P exchange and accepts a proposal published by a seller.
- The P2P platform will never handle any fiats or crypto.
P2P Exchanges where Bitcoin is illegal
It is still possible to transact and connect on P2P exchanges where crypto is illegal. For example, you can buy Bitcoin in Chinese Yuan(CNY) through Alipay and WeChat.
- Many cryptocurrencies (16)
- Many payment methods (300+)
- Accept users from around the world with no exceptions
- No KYC or ID requirements up to $1.000
- Still limited amount of orders
- Each order is quite small and often trading at a premium price
BitValve offers 0% Commission Trading for limited time only!
- Fee is charged only from the trader who owns the Offer.
- The fee is charged in BTV tokens, if there is available balance.
- The trading fee is different for Crypto to Crypto trades and Crypto to Fiat trades.
Crypto to Fiat Fee
- 0.5% of the trade volume (Paid in BTV tokens)
- 0.8% of the trade volume (If not paid with BTV tokens)
Crypto to Crypto Fee
- 0.2% of the trade volume, (Paid in BTV tokens)
- 0.35% of the trade volume, (If not paid with BTV tokens)
Auto-Buy BTV tokens
If you want to always get the biggest discount, then you shall click the “Auto-Buy BTV” tokens checkbox, upon creating a new Offer.
In case you dont have enough BTV tokens and you have an incoming Trade, the system automatically calculates the fee needed, based on the best discount, and buys the BTV tokens automatically.
In this way, you will always benefit the lowest fees!
Cryptocurrencies on BitValve
There are 16 cryptocurrencies available to buy or sell on BitValve.
- Dai ERC20
- Tether ERC20
- Uniswap ERC20
- BitValve ERC20
- Shiba-inu ERC20
- Polymath ERC20
- Chiliz ERC20
Payment Methods on BitValve
Some of the 300+ payment methods available with BitValve to buy Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
- Bank Transfer
- Western Union
- Alipay – Common for Chinese Yuan(CNY)
- Apply Pay
- Gift Cards
- Google Pay
- Google Wallet
- M-pesa – largest mobile network operator in Kenya. It has since expanded to Tanzania, Mozambique, DRC, Lesotho, Ghana, Egypt, Afghanistan, and South Africa.
- Wise(formerly TransferWise)
- WeChat – Common for Chinese Yuan(CNY)