Buy Bitcoin PayPal
In this article, we go through how you can buy Bitcoin via PayPal. We cover 4 different cryptocurrency exchanges LocalBitcoins, VirWox, Paxful, and PayBis. This is a step-by-step guide for all of the companies offering the PayPal to Bitcoin service.
Paypal is usually an expensive way to acquire Bitcoin because it involves at least one extra step because PayPal doesn`t sell Bitcoin directly on their platform. If you are looking to buy Bitcoin with any other online wallet than Paypal, we recommend our Bitcoin exchange reviews.
Buy Bitcoins At LocalBitcoins Via PayPal
LocalBitcoins is a peer-to-peer Bitcoin exchange that let you buy Bitcoin via PayPal.
- Create an account on Local Bitcoins.
- Find sellers that are accepting PayPal for Bitcoin.
- Choose a seller who has good feedback.
- Press the buy bitcoins button and then, you will be able to exchange PayPal for Bitcoins.
Buy Bitcoins At VirVox Via PayPal
- Create an account on Virwox.
- Select to deposit your funds with PayPal.
- When your money is deposited, place a sell order for USD/SSL. You will receive SLL in your account.
- With your SLL you can buy Bitcoins in the “BTC/SLL” market.
- When you have bought Bitcoins for your SLL you can withdraw your Bitcoins to any Bitcoin wallet.
- Write your Bitcoin address and select “request withdrawal”.
Buy Bitcoins at Paxful via PayPal
Paxful is a peer-to-peer exchange as Localbitcoins. You need to find sellers that accept PayPal as a payment method.
- Create an account at Paxful.
- Find sellers that are accepting PayPal for Bitcoin manually or automatic.
- Choose a seller who has good feedback and press buy.
Buy Bitcoins At Paybis Via PayPal
- Create an account on Paybis.
- Enter the amount of PayPal you want to sell or the amount of Bitcoin you want to buy.
- Go through the verification process (24/7 support).
- Once you have completed your purchase you will receive Bitcoins almost immediately
Are you looking for exchanges that accept other Deposit methods?
We cover many different topics regarding cryptocurrencies at Cryptocoinzone. We have published an article about how to buy Bitcoin via Skrill if you prefer that online wallet over PayPal.