In this article we will cover the possibility to buy Dogecoin DOGE via PayPal with no ID, KYC or verification procedure.
- BitValve is the only way to buy Dogecoin via PayPal with no ID verification (up to $1000)
- Coinbase and Bitflyer are two alternatives to buy Dogecoin via PayPal
- With Morpher you can get exposure to Dogecoin via PayPal even if you not own the real asset
All centralized exchanges ask for KYC and ID verification at the moment. However, there is still an opportunity to buy cryptocurrencies on peer to peer(P2P) exchanges with no ID verification.
PayPal to Bitcoin P2P Exchanges
PayPal to Bitcoin Exchanges
PayPal to Web 3 Exchanges
What is Dogecoin?
Dogecoin is a cryptocurrency originally created as a joke for crypto enthusiasts, and took its name from a once-popular meme.
Dogecoin was launched in 2013 by the software engineers Billy Marcus and Jackson Palmer.
The logo was taken from a popular meme at that time. Dogecoin logo is featuring the deliberately misspelled word “doge” to describe a Shiba Inu dog.
“Doge was really started to poke fun at Bitcoin,” said Pat White, CEO of Bitwave.
Dogecoin has exploded in popularity in 2021 and has even catched Elon Musks attention on Twitter.
How to Buy Dogecoin DOGE via PayPal
There is a possibility to buy DogeDOGE via PayPal onthe Bitvalve P2P exchange.
Just follow these easy steps
- Create an account with Bitvalve
- Sign in to your Bitvalve account
- Go to marketplace
- Click on the Dogecoin DOGE Icon and select PayPal as payment method
- Select what fiat currency you prefer to pay with or leave blank.
Continue by clicking on a selling option. You will now find additional information regarding the exchange.
From this screen you can continue by enter the amount you want to buy
Click on “Start Trade” and follow the instructions
When you sign up with Bitvalve you will get 10 BTV tokens for free
What is Bitvalve P2P Crypto Exchange?
Bitvalve is a cryptocurrency peer to peer exchange that aims to solve the commen problems with crypto P2P exchanges.
Those problems are
- High fees
- Limited number cryptocurrencies listed
- No crypto-to-crypto trading
Pros and Cons using a P2P Crypto Exchange?
There are several pros and cons associated with using a crypto P2P exchange. We have listed some pros and cons below
- No KYC necessary
- Cryptocurrencies can be bought from countries with limited access to central crypto exchanges
- Many different (300+) deposit methods are accepted
- The trading volumes are limited
- The exchange rates can be high due to limited trading volume
How to Earn interest on Dogecoin DOGE?
If you hold Dogecoin DOGE you should defend your DOGE against the inflation.
There is an easy way to protect your crypto holdings against inflation and that is to make sure you earn interest on them.
We have listed the best Dogecoin DOGE interest rates APY and staking rewards.