In this article we will focus on how to buy Ripple XRP with a credit card in USA. There are many crypto exchanges and trading sites that doesn’t accept US customers since there are harder regulations in the US.
However, in this article we will present the best exchanges that do accept American citizens and how they can buy Ripple XRP with credit card in 2020.
We will give you step-by-step guides and we compare lowest fees to buy crypto with credit card in another article
About Ripple XRP
Ripple XRP is the third largest cryptocurrency by market cap and hs been on the third, or fouth, position for several years now.
XRP is built for payments and it is the native digital asset on the XRP Ledger.
The XRP ledger is sn open-source, permissionless and decentralized blockchain technology. It has one of the fastest settlements and can settle transactions in 3-5 seconds.
XRP can be sent directly without needing a central intermediary, making it a convenient instrument in bridging two different currencies quickly and efficiently.
Buy Ripple XRP with Credit Card on Crypto.com
Crypto.com is a great crypto exchange where you can buy Ripple XRP with credit card in the USA.
Follow this step-by-step guide to buy Ripple XRP with credit card in the Crypto.com app.
- Register with the Crypto.com app
- Fulfill the KYC
- Sign in to the Crypto.com app
- Press Accounts in the bottom menu
- Press Crypto Wallet
- Go to Ripple and press
- Press the Buy button
- Now you will have to add credit or debit card as payment method
Also, they offer you $50 for free if you stake 1.000 CRO in their mobile app when you use our referral code.
How to get $50 FREE with the Crypto.com App and Start to buy Ripple with your credit card?
- Click on our referral link for Crypto.com
- Complete signup and pass KYC
- Stake at least 1000 CRO (200 USD) for CRO Visa Card
- Referral code: mcmk7qgbhh
Buy Ripple XRP with Credit Card on Coinbase
Coinbase is the most famous US exchange and they let you buy Ripple XRP with credit card from USA. Read our complete Coinbase review 2020 if you are interested in other information related to their services.
Follow our step-by-step guide to buy Ripple XRP with Coinbase.
- Register with Coinbase
- Fulfill the KYC
- Sign in to the web application
- Add payment method by clicking on the green button you can see in the screenshot below
- Select Credit Card as alternative
The negative part with Coinbase and credit card purchases is their fee. See the table below what Coin charges for credit card or debit card deposits in USA.
At the same time, both Crypto.com and CEX.io announces they charge 0% fee for credit card deposits.
Buy Ripple XRP with Credit Card on CEX IO
CEX. io is a smaller crypto exchange that has been around for several years now. CEX. io accepts US customers, they accept credit card deposits and they allow you to buy Ripple XRP on their platform.
- Register with CEX.IO
- Fulfill the KYC
- Sign in to the web application and bam you have the option right in front of you, as you can see in the screenshot below.
Buy Ripple XRP with PayPal
There are not many alternatives to buy Ripple XRP with PayPal. It has long been possible to buy Bitcoin with PayPal through peer to peer service like, Paxful and LocalBitcoins. However, they only support Bitcoin.
Now, Bitvalve have launched which is also a peer to peer exchange buy they support Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Ethereum and Ripple.
As you can see in the screenshot below the interface is very intuitive.
- Choose coin you want to buy
- Choose payment method. Here PayPal is a popular option
- Choose buying currency. For example, EUR or USD
- All options that meet your criteria is listed