Welcome, here we will describe, step-by-step how you can buy Bitcoin with Apple Pay on LocalBitcoins.
LocalBitcoins is a peer-to-peer Bitcoin exchange. This means that you buy Bitcoin directly from another person and LocalBitcoins only serve as a meeting place where you agree how to pay each other.
The steps are
- Register with LocalBitcoin
- Login and search for sellers accepting Apple Pay
- Search for a good rated seller with a good Bitcoin price
- Make sure your verification level is correct
- Buy the Bitcoin with your Apple Pay
This is a step-by-step guide on how to buy Bitcoin with Apple Pay on LocalBitcoins. If you are interested in general information about Localbitcoins we recommend our Localbitcoins review.
Step 1: Create an account with LocalBitcoins
Its a simple procedure to create an account with LocalBitcoins.
Just click on our link and sign up with
Step 2: Login and Search for Bitcoin Sellers
Now, when you have signed up with LocalBitcoins you are ready to login.
Once you are logged in you want to click on “Buy Bitcoin” in the header menu.
As you can see in the screenshot below the settings are as follow
- Paying currency USD
- Country to find sellers: United States
- Payment option: Apple Pay
- Click Search
Step 3: Search for good sellers on LocalBitcoin
You shouldnt just click on the best prices offered since you want to find a trustworthy seller.
There are several numbers that can indicate how trustworthy a seller is.
As you can see in the screenshot below there is a name, a number a percentage and a colored dot in the trader column
The first number tells you number of confirmed trades
The percentage tells you feedback score
The colored dot indicates how long time the trader usually takes to answer (green=within minutes, yellow=within 30 minutes, no color=not known)
If you click on a seller you can receive even more information about a particular trader.
In this example, we did click on the top ranked seller for Apple Pay in our search results.
As you can see in the screenshot below you get the following information
- What is the total historic trading volume for that particular trader
- How many confirmed trades the trader has done and with how many different partners
- Feedback score from other traders
- Some trading alternatives requires real name verification
- How long time ago this trader did the first purchase
- When the account was created
- When the email, Phone number and ID was verified
- How many people have endorse this trader as trustworthy
- How many people have blocked this trader
Step 4: Verification Level
Before you buy any Bitcoin you want to know that your verification level is enough.
The verification levels on LocalBitcoins are progressive which means that more detailed verification items are needed if the user level of activity is high.
In the screenshot below, you can see the different verification levels and the requested information to reach them.
Step 4: Buy Bitcoin with Apple Pay On LocalBitcoins
Now you should have found a seller and verified your account.
Lets proceed to make the buy.
Once you click the buy button you realize that the seller can have requirements themselves on you.
As you can see in the screenshot below this is defined under “Terms of trade with XXX).
In this case the trader only accept users with a trade history of at least 100 trades and 6 months on the platform.
It can be tough as a new users to find sellers that accept you as a buyer.
Lets check another seller that is willing to accept Apple Pay as payment method.
In the screenshot below you can see a seller with no requirements on the buyer.
Fill in the box on how much you want to buy and write a contact message. Send the trade request.
Also, follow the next steps and read them carefully below the green button.
- How to begin and contact the trader
- How to pay online
- Cancelling the trade