In this article, we will list the best Uniswap interest rates so you can get the highest ROI on your UNI holdings.
Uniswap is a relatively new token and there are few places that support Uniswap as an interest account.
However, we have found them and we have tested them.
Here, we will list all of them with pros and cons of each one of them.
If you are interested in more possibilities to earn passive income on altcoins or Bitcoin you should check out our article about the best Bitcoin passive income opportunities.
Best Uniswap interest Rates
In the table below, you can see the best Uniswap interest rates available on the market.
As you can see, YouHodler is offering the best ROI on Uniswap when you deposit your Uniswap tokens.
However, the interest rate comes with certain terms and conditions described later in this article.
Celsius Uniswap Interest Rates
Celsius is offering a good interest account for Uniswap.
However, to get the best interest rate with Celsius you must fulfill certain criteria.
- The interest rate on Celsius is dependent on your CEL token holdings
- You will earn a higher interest rate if you choose to receive your payouts in the CEL token
Celsius Loyalty Levels for Higher interest
Celsius has a loyalty system which gives you the ability to earn higher interest rates.
However, the highest rate for Uniswap is 2.5% and the basic interest rate for Uniswap is 3.13%.
The loyalty level is only dependent on your CEL balance relative to your total balance.
- If the CEL balance in your wallet is 5-10% of your total wallet balance, your loyalty tier is Bronze.
- If the CEL balance in your wallet is 10-15% of your total wallet balance, your loyalty tier is Silver.
- If the CEL balance in your wallet is 15-20% of your total wallet balance, your loyalty tier is Gold.
- If the CEL balance in your wallet is >20% of your total wallet balance, your loyalty tier is Platinum.
Celsius Network - Pros and Cons
Pros and cons with Celsius Network
+ High interest
+ User-friendly app
– No exchange feature
– Interest rates are changing all the time without notification
Read full Celsius Network review.
YouHodler Uniswap Interest Rates
YouHodler is offering the best interest for Uniswap with the highest ROI paid put in the UNI token. You will get 7% APY paid out on a weekly basis.
YouHodler interest account has no loyalty levels.
YouHolder have 4 different main products
- Crypto Loans
- Earn Interest (Handled in this article)
- Multi HODL
YouHodler - Pros and Cons
Pros and cons with YouHodler
+ Innovative products like Multi HODL and Turbocharge
+ User-friendly interface
+ Competitive interest rates for other cryptocurrencies. For example, see our article about the best USDT interest rate.
– Minimum balance is equivalents to $100 and maximum amount to receive interest on is holdings equivalent to $100.000.
Crypto.com Uniswap Interest Account
Crypto.com is offering Uniswap interest account in their Earn features in the Crypto.com app.
Here, you can find Uniswap among many other cryptocurrencies.
You can deposit on three different terms
- Flexible, 1%
- 1 Month, 2+2%*
- 3 Months, 3+2%*
Crypto.com App Earn - Pros and Cons
There are some pros and cons listed below when you use the Earn feature in Crypto.com app
+ The app has a very user-friendly interface
+ Fiat deposit goes very fast
+ $25 Bonus available
– To get good interest rates you need to lock your assets for 3 months
– No desktop version for the Earn feature
Uniswap Liquidity Provider
Above, we have mentioned the different ways to earn Uniswap from an interest account.
However, its also possible to stake Uniswap token on the Uniswap exchange to earn trading fees.
This can give a great return but it´s quite complicated to calculate and compare with an interest account.
With Uniswap you might get divergence loss or impermanent loss.
Basically, it means that you shouldn’t deposit into Uniswap liquidity pool if you believe one asset will perform the other asset. Also, it means that there is no point to deposit for short term gains.
The best scenario is, if the market is volatile and there is a lot of trading. On top of this, the ratio between the cryptocurrency pair you stake shouldn’t change too much since this will lead to divergence loss, or impermanent loss.
The best thing with Uniswap liquidity pool is that there is no counterpart that can default. The risk is in a smart contract(low risk compared to centralized apps) and the impermanent loss.