This Coinloan review 2022 focuses on Coinloan interest rates for earning yield on your cryptocurrencies as a lender. Coinloan is a peer-to-peer lending platform available for both borrowers and lenders.
Coinloan offers very competitive interest rates for all listed cryptocurrencies and is among the best-earning possibilities for some coins.
What is Coinloan?
Coinloan is a licensed crypto lending platform, launched on the market in 2017. Now, Coinloan offers three main features:
- CoinLoan Interest Account is the place to earn interest
- With Instant Loans, you can borrow money and use your crypto as collateral without the need for paperwork and credit checks.
- Crypto Exchange is a convenient place to buy, sell, or swap cryptocurrencies. CoinLoan accepts fiat deposits via SEPA and SWIFT as deposit and withdrawal methods.
Where is Coinloan located?
CoinLoan is a regulated financial institution licensed under Estonia Financial Authority and operating worldwide and is located in Tallinn, Estonia. Coinloan requires KYC and is in compliance with AML procedures to assure everything is compliant with European and international regulations. Read more about Coinloan licenses and certifications.
Is Coinloan available in the USA?
Yes, Coinloan accepts USA citizens.
Coinloan Interest Rates
In general, Coinloan gives very good interest rates for most cryptocurrencies listed on their site.
we have listed some of the largest cryptocurrencies by marketcap. Common Coinloan interest rates are 12.3% for stablecoin and 7.2% for cryptocurrencies. However, there are certain cryptocurrencies giving a lower yield.
Coinloan charges no fees for fiat and cryptocurrency deposits. However, there are fees applicable for withdrawals. See a summary below of Coinloan fees
- Deposits in digital currencies are free.
- Deposits in fiat currencies are free.
- Coinloan charges different fees for different cryptocurrency withdrawals but approximately around $35 which is the case for the stabelcoins. See all Coinloan withdrawal fees
Is Coinloan Legit and Safe?
Yes, Coinloan is a regulated financial institution licensed under Estonia Financial Authority and is compliant according to KYC and AML European and international regulations.
However, any business can be hacked or go bankrupt. Read our crypto risk management guide for investments.
What is The Coinloan token?
CLT or CoinLoan token is our native utility asset applied on the CoinLoan platform. It is based on the Ethereum blockchain and has the ERC-20 format.
Coinloan Token CLT Utilites
- Origination Fee Discount – Get a 50% discount on borrowing fees when paying with CLT. The discount is deducted from the loan currency fees amount.
- CLT as Collateral – Borrow fiat, stablecoins, and crypto with CLT as loan collateral. No paperwork or credit history checks are needed.
- Bonuses for Staking – Grow annual interest up to 12.3% with staking CLT. The more CoinLoan tokens you have, the higher your rates are.
- Exchange Pairs – Use CoinLoan tokens for exchange conversions against every other asset traded on our platform.
Coinloan Loyalty System
In the screenshot below, you can see all the benefits you can get in the Coinloan loyalty system. As you can see the loyalty level is dependent on your CLT staking share of your total portfolio.