Here we explain and review the Kucoin Earn feature on the Kucoin crypto exchange.
With Kucoin Earn you can earn passive income by lending but you will also find many more opportunities.
Kucoin is one of the best exchanges to offer interest-earning possibilities and crypto trading.
What is KuCoin?
Kucoin is one of the best crypto exchanges known as the “People´s exchange” since it is built for crypto traders at all levels from anywhere in the world. According to Coingecko and Coinmarketcap, Kucoin ranks as the overall top 5 crypto exchange by serving over 10 million users from 207 countries.
Kucoin is the number one altcoin crypto trading platform with over 600+ listed assets and over 1.100+ listed trading pairs.
The exchange has successfully listed a lot of crypto gems historically. Some of the most successful launches have been crypto gems like BLOK, CHMB, VR, KMA, and DAO which all had their primary listing on KuCoin.
What is KuCoin Earn?
KuCoin Earn is a part of the Kucoin ecosystem and is a one-stop wealth management service platform. Here, users can use various financial products to make passive income.
Kucoin supports over 50 cryptocurrencies and provides products like saving, staking, ETH 2 staking, Polkadot auctions, and lending.
There are both fixed and flexible term products where users can redeem the funds.
If you go for the fixed-term product, you will earn a higher return than the flexible savings products.
Here is a list of all the Kucoin Earn features
- KCS Bonus – If you hold at least 6 KCS on the KuCoin platform can get a daily bonus, which comes from 50% of KuCoin’s daily trading fee revenue.
- Kucoin Crypto Lending – Peer-to-peer Margin funding
- Staking – Fixed and flexible staking terms for many different cryptocurrencies. Read more about ETH 2.0 staking at Kucoin.
- Polkadot – Take part in Polkadot auctions
- POL and allocation – POL is bridging staked cryptocurrencies with crypto in circulation
- Promotions – Kucoin Earn sometimes boosts the interest rates for specific cryptocurrencies
KuCoin Earn Fees
Kucoin Earn doesn’t charge any fee from users staking assets. For all users who participate in staking campaigns, Earn will benefit users with free POL mining rewards and take 8% POL as the mining fee.
If trading on Earn Liquidity Trading Market, Earn will take 5% as the fee.
What is Kucoin POL?
POL (Proof Of Liquidity) is a decentralized token issued by the Kucoin Earn exchange and is a TRC20 token.
POL is playing an essential role in the Kucoin Earn ecosystem by bridging between tokens that are staked and those in circulation.
It allows the users to obtain instant liquidity even when the crypto assets are still in staking.
POL is an incentive for participants who contribute to balancing the market volatility and ecological governance, as well as the fuel for extracting Earn system resources.
The advantages of KuCoin Earn
There are several advantages to using Kucoin Earn. Here, we list some of the benefits you will enjoy when you are using this feature designed for earning passive income
- Staking returns with boosted earning opportunities with POL mining rewards
- High flexibility with flexible savings
- High-interest rates and APY’s
- Multiple cryptocurrencies earning products and different terms
- Market rates at all times with Kucoin lending
- Multiple staking choices include BTC, USDT, USDC, ETH, LUNA, CPOOL, and more.
Step-by-Step Guide To Subscribe For Products on KuCoin Earn
Here, we take you through the steps to invest in Kucoin Earn, step-by-step
- Sign up with Kucoin
- Log in to your KuCoin account
- Go to “Earn” and click on “Kucoin Earn”. Now, your screen should look like the screenshot below with a menu of Burning Drop, Promotions, ETH 2.0, Polkadot, and Exchange. Read more about Kucoin ETH 2.0 staking.
- If you scroll down, you find the staking opportunities for different cryptocurrencies and terms.
locking a designated amount of crypto assets for just 20 days
Promotions – Here, Kucoin lists temporary earning promotions
ETH 2.0 – Stake and trade ETH 2.0 on Kucoin
Polkadot – Take part in Polkadot auctions via Kucoin
Exchange – Exchange earning products