Find Kusama KSM best interest rates and staking rewards in this article.
In addition, you find where is the best place to buy Kusama KSM.
No Financial Advice, Information only. Do your own research
List: Best Kusama KSM Interest rates and staking rewards
You find the best Kusama KSM interest and staking rewards in the table below.
As you can see, Binance Earn offers the best staking rewards, but the highest rate is only applicable to 1 KSM, which is very little. Read more about the terms and conditions for Binance Earn locked staking and personal allocation below.
For US citizens and crypto investors, the best Kusama KSM interest rate is 18% at Kraken.
Binance Earn Best Kusama KSM Staking Rewards
Binance Earn offers the best opportunities for Kusama KSM staking rewards.
However, you must select carefully here since there are some terms and conditions you need to understand with Binance Earn. As you can see in the screenshot below
- There is a lock-up time for Binance Earn locked staking
- There is a minimum requirement to be able to stake
- There is a limitation in personal allocation
- The product can be sold out (there is also a total platform allocation)
- The interest rate is dynamic and can change from day-to-day. You can read “Est APY” which means estimated APY
The personal Binance Earn allocation is
- 120 days: 1 KSM
- 90 days: Sold out
- 60 days: 100 KSM
- 30 days: 100 KSM
Kraken High Kusama KSM staking Rewards
Kusama KSM yields 18% on Kraken staking rewards which is a great APY. Kraken offers good staking rewards for several PoS cryptocurrencies.
The product is applicable for US investors which is unique for Kraken.
NEXO Kusama KSM interest Rates
NEXO offers up to 12% interest rate on Kusama KSM deposits. NEXO uses a quite complicated loyalty system for achieving the highest returns on your deposited cryptocurrencies.
To be able to earn the best interest rates at NEXO you should
- Be at NEXO Platinum loyalty level
- Opt-in to earn all yields in the NEXO token
- Opt in to lock your funds for 1 month at the time
read more about NEXO loyalty levels and review.
What is Kusama KSM?
Kusama was founded in 2016 by the creators of Polkadot: Gavin Wood, Peter Czaban, and Robert Habermeier.
Kusama (KSM) is a proof-of-stake network based on Polkadot’s codebase and acts as a testnet for the Polkadot (DOT) ecosystem.
It is like a sandbox where developers test early versions of Polkadot projects in a live, realistic environment.
Where to buy Kusama KSM?
In the screenshot from Coingecko below you can see all the most traded Kusama KSM markets and the exchanges.
Here, you find Binance at 4th place and this is the crypto exchange we would go for to buy Kusama KSM
- Binance is top placed for almost all other markets as well
- Binance Earn has about the best interest rates for most cryptocurrencies
- Binance has the lowest trading fees
If you are US citizens you can go with Kraken since you also find the staking product here.