If you do not agree with one or more of the clauses in our legal documentation, please do not use our services.
In order to use the service, you must:
- You may accept and sign (by implication) our legal documentation.
- You must be a resident of the
country from which you are signing the contract.
The user also guarantees that all data provided to Cryptocoinzone at the time of signing the contract is true, accurate and complete and undertakes to keep it true.
Amendments to the agreements
From time to time, we may, at our discretion, make changes to the Service and/or our legal documentation. When we make significant changes to the legal documentation, we will notify users via the System. The continued use of Cryptocoinzone after such changes, implies an express acknowledgement and acceptance of the changes.
Cryptocoinzone is an informational site for crypto trading. We compare and review different services and products related to crypto trading.
The Cryptocoinzone and the content provided through it are property of Lead Generation Sweden AB or its licensors and we grant them to users under a limited, non-exclusive and revocable license for their personal and non-commercial use of the Service.
All Cryptocoinzone trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, domain names and all other features of the Cryptocoinzone trademark are the exclusive property of Lead Generation Sweden AB. This License does not grant any right to use the trademarks, Cryptocoinzone service marks, trade names, logos, domain names, or other features of the Cryptocoinzone trademark, whether for commercial or non-commercial use.
The user agrees not to use the Cryptocoinzone Service (including but not limited to its content) in any way that is not expressly provided for by these Conditions.
Third party software collections included in the Cryptocoinzone Service are licensed according to the rules set forth in these Terms.
Users of Cryptocoinzone may post (now or in the future), upload and/or contribute (“post”) content to the Service, including photographs, text and other content (“Content”). You have the right to post any Content within the System and warrant that such Content or your use by us, as provided in these Agreements, will not violate these Agreements, applicable law, intellectual property or the rights of others. You hereby grant us an international, non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, royalty-free license to any Content posted on, or in connection with, Cryptocoinzone. The above license will be in effect until you suspend your Cryptocoinzone account except in the case of content posted, made public or shared with others. In addition to the rights specifically granted herein, you retain ownership of all rights, including intellectual property rights, in the Content posted on the Cryptocoinzone service, except that, where applicable under the laws of your country, you agree to waive your right to be identified as the author of any Content on the Cryptocoinzone service and your right to object to derogatory treatment.
Cryptocoinzone does not monitor, review or modify the Content posted but reserves the right to remove or disable access to it for any reason, including, but not limited to, Content that, in our sole discretion, violates these Agreements. Cryptocoinzone may take such action without prior notice to you. Removal or disabling of access to the Content in question will be at our sole discretion, and we cannot guarantee the removal or disabling of any Content that violates these Agreements.
Cryptocoinzone is not responsible for the Content posted and does not endorse any opinion contained therein. If you believe that any Content infringes any intellectual property rights, please contact us using the email@example.com.
Cryptocoinzone respects intellectual property rights and expects users to do the same. Cryptocoinzone has established some basic rules that users should follow when using the Service to ensure that Cryptocoinzone remains a product that everyone can use. Please, follow these rules and encourage other users to behave in the same way. The following actions are not permitted for any reason:
- copy, redistribute, reproduce, “extract”, record, transfer, perform or publicly display, transmit or make available to the public any part of the Cryptocoinzone Service or Content, or alternatively make any use of the Cryptocoinzone Service or Content that is not expressly permitted under the Agreements or applicable law, or that otherwise infringes the intellectual property rights (such as copyright) of the Cryptocoinzone Service, Content or any part thereof;
- use the Cryptocoinzone Service to import or copy local files for which you do not have the necessary legal rights to do so;
- reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify or create derivative works based on the Cryptocoinzone Service, Content or any part thereof, except as permitted by applicable law;
- circumvent any technology used by Cryptocoinzone, its licensors or other third parties to protect Content or Service;
- sell, rent, subcontract or lease any part of the Cryptocoinzone Service or Content;
- circumvent any territorial restrictions applied by Cryptocoinzone or its licensors;
- remove or modify any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property notices contained in or provided through the Cryptocoinzone Service (including for the purpose of concealing or modifying any proprietary or proprietary notices of any Content);
- crawl within the Cryptocoinzone
Service, or use other automated means (including bots, scraper and spiders) to
collect information from Cryptocoinzone;
Please respect Cryptocoinzone, the owners of the Content and other users of Cryptocoinzone. Do not engage in any activity, post User Content (if applicable) or register and/or use a user name that is or includes material:
- offensive, disparaging, defamatory, pornographic, threatening or obscene;
- illegal or designed to promote or commit illegal acts of any kind, including but not limited to infringement of the intellectual property rights, privacy rights or exclusive rights of Cryptocoinzone or any third party;
- malicious such as malware, Trojan horses or viruses, or otherwise capable of interfering with your access to the Service;
- conceived or capable of causing disturbance or harassment to other users;
- capable of faking or misrepresenting its affiliation with other users, persons or entities, or otherwise fraudulent, false, deceptive or misleading;
- which uses automated means to artificially promote content;
- which involves the transmission of unsolicited mass messages or other forms of spam (“spam”), junk mail, chain letters or the like, including through the inbox of Cryptocoinzone;
- that involves commercial or sales activities, such as advertising, promotions, contests, sweepstakes or pyramid schemes, that are not expressly authorized by Cryptocoinzone;
- that connects, refers to or otherwise promotes commercial products or services, unless expressly authorized by Cryptocoinzone;
- that interferes with or in any way disrupts the Cryptocoinzone Service, tampers with, violates or attempts to probe, examine or vulnerability test the Cryptocoinzone Service or computer systems or network, rules of use or any other security component, authentication measure or other Cryptocoinzone protection measure applicable to the Service, Content or any part thereof; or
- that causes conflicts with the Agreements, as determined by Cryptocoinzone.
You understand and agree that the publication of such User Content may result in the immediate termination or suspension of your Cryptocoinzone account. You also agree that Cryptocoinzone may recall your username for any reason.
The password protects the user account, and the user is solely responsible for keeping it confidential and secure. You understand that you are responsible for all use of your user name and password within the Service. In the event of theft or loss of your username or password, or if you believe that there has been unauthorized access to your account by a third party, please notify us immediately and change your password as soon as possible.
Limitations and Service modifications
Cryptocoinzone will make reasonable efforts to keep the Cryptocoinzone Service operational. However, from time to time, some technical difficulties or maintenance operations may cause temporary interruptions. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Cryptocoinzone reserves the right to modify or discontinue, periodically and at any time, temporarily or permanently, the functions and capabilities of the Cryptocoinzone Service, with or without notice and without any liability to users, except where prohibited by law, for any interruptions, changes or terminations of the Cryptocoinzone Service or other related functions.
Termination and cancellation
The Agreements will remain in force until terminated by the user or Cryptocoinzone. However, the user understands and agrees that Cryptocoinzone may at any time suspend or completely deny access to the services to any user, without any written notice.
Warranty and disclaimer
CRYPTOCOINZONE TRIES TO PROVIDE THE BEST
POSSIBLE SERVICE, BUT THE USER UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT THE CRYPTOCOINZONE SERVICE IS PROVIDED
“AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OR EXPRESS
OR IMPLIED STATUS OF ANY KIND. YOU USE CRYPTOCOINZONE SERVICE AT YOUR OWN RISK. TO THE MAXIMUM
LIMITS LAID DOWN BY APPLICABLE LAW, CRYPTOCOINZONE
AND ALL CONTENT OWNERS DO NOT PROVIDE ANY INSURANCE AND DENY ANY WARRANTY OR
SATISFACTORY QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR
AND THE CONTENT OWNERS DO NOT WARRANT THAT IN ANY WAY THE CRYPTOCOINZONE SERVICE IS FREE OF MALWARE
OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. IN ADDITION, CRYPTOCOINZONE DOES NOT PROVIDE ANY INSURANCE AND DOES NOT
WARRANT, AFFIRM OR ASSUME THE RESPONSIBILITY OF ANY APPLICATION OF THIRD
PARTIES (OR ITS CONTENT), USER CONTENT OR OTHER PRODUCTS OR SERVICES PUBLISHED
OR OFFERED BY THIRD PARTIES ON OR THROUGH THE SERVICE CRYPTOCOINZONE OR A WEBSITE LINKED THROUGH HYPERTEXT LINK OR
PRESENTED IN A BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND ACCEPT THAT CRYPTOCOINZONE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY
TRANSACTION BETWEEN USER AND SUPPLIERS THIRD PARTIES OF APPLICATIONS OR
THIRD-PARTY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES PUBLISHED ON OR THROUGH CRYPTOCOINZONE SERVICE. IN THIS RESPONSE,
NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION PROVIDED FOR ORAL OR WRITTEN BY THE USER TO CRYPTOCOINZONE WILL CONSTITUTE ANY FORM
OF WARRANTY FOR CRYPTOCOINZONE.
IF PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, SOME ASPECTS OF THIS SECTION CAN NOT APPLY TO
YOU AGREE THAT, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE ONLY AND SOLELY REMEDY FOR ANY PROBLEMS OR DISSATISTS WITH THE CRYPTOCOINZONE SERVICE CONSISTS IN UNINSTALLING THE CRYPTOCOINZONE SOFTWARE AND STOPPING USING THE CRYPTOCOINZONE SERVICE. EVEN IF CRYPTOCOINZONE DOES NOT ASSUME ANY LIABILITY FOR THIRD PARTY APPLICATIONS OR THEIR CONTENT, AND EVEN IF THE RELATIONSHIP WITH THESE THIRD PARTY APPLICATIONS MAY BE ADJUSTED BY SEPARATE AGREEMENTS WITH THOSE THIRD PARTIES, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW ONLY AND ONLY REMEDY OFFERED BY CRYPTOCOINZONE FOR ANY PROBLEMS OR DISSATISFACTION WITH THIRD PARTY APPLICATIONS OR THEIR CONTENT CONSIST IN UNINSTALLING AND / OR STOP USING THESE THIRD-PARTY APPLICATIONS.
IN THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL CRYPTOCOINZONE AND ITS OFFICIALS, SHAREHOLDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, DIRECTORS, AFFILIATES, BRANCHES, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNEES, SUPPLIERS OR LICENSORS MAY BE CONSIDERED LIABLE FOR (1) ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL DAMAGES , PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENT; (2) ANY LOSS OF USE, DATA, BUSINESS OR USEFUL (DIRECT AND INDIRECT).
Severability and waiver
Except as otherwise stated in the Agreements, where any provision of the Agreements is held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason or at any level, such invalidity or un-enforceability shall not in any way interfere with or render invalid or unenforceable the remaining provisions of the Agreements, and the enforcement of such provision shall be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Any failure by Cryptocoinzone or third party beneficiaries to enforce the Agreements or related clauses shall not void Cryptocoinzone’s or third party beneficiary’s right to do so.
Cryptocoinzone may assign the Agreements or any part thereof, and may also delegate any obligations under the Agreements. You may not assign the Agreements or any part thereof, nor transfer or sublicense your rights under the Agreements to any third party.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, you agree to indemnify and hold Cryptocoinzone harmless from and against any damages, losses and expenses of any kind (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs) arising out of: (1) your violation of this Agreement; (2) any User Content; (3) any activity in which you engage or perform through the Cryptocoinzone Service; and (4) your violation of any law or the rights of any third party.
Lead Generation Sweden AB operates in full accordance with the applicable laws of Sweden. In this sense, any dispute or legal controversy will be resolved in the exclusive courts of the Sweden.
If you have any questions about the Cryptocoinzone Service or Agreements, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.